According to UNESCO criteria:
- Logics | Other aspects regarding logics: critical thinking; argumentation.
- Anthropology | Social Anthropology: minorities; medical social-anthropology; visual anthropology; religious studies; conflict solving.
- Economics | Publicity: visual semiotics; Human resources management; Individual, Community and social services: supervision & social work theory and practice
- Pedagogy | Adults education; Professional Training
- Sociology | Cultural sociology; Cultural relations; Inter ethnic relations; Sociology of Religion; Inquiry projects; Methods of social research; Methodology (qualitative (Grounded theory), quantitative & mixed methodology); Conflict solving; Social policies; Social services; Social communications (Sociology of communication); Quality of life; Communities research; Social constructionist sociology (social construction of reality); appreciative inquiry
- Ethics | Philosophical ethics; Applied ethics (Organizational ethics: Code of ethics; Research ethics, Ethics audit; Ethics policy); Bioethics; Medical ethics; Business ethics; Professional ethics.
- Philosophy | Philosophy of knowledge; Epistemology; Hermeneutics; Philosophy of language; Metaphysics and Ontology; Philosophy of Science (Philosophy of physics; Philosophy of social sciences); Philosophy of space & time; Social philosophy (Philosophy of culture); Applied Philosophy (philosophy practice, philosophical counseling); Postmodern philosophy (deconstruction)
- Transhumanism, posthumanism & philosophy of Singularity